Industrial shutter doors are suitable for any sector and logistical needs.
Characterized by quiet operation and speed of opening and closing, our roller shutter doors make adaptability one of their strengths: from hangar to logistics warehouses, large-scale distribution, composting, agribusiness, automotive, thanks to continuous investment in research and development we are able to find the most suitable solution for any industrial sector, even highly specialized ones.
Whatever the application, all our industrial shutters are designed to ensure maximum reliability, durability and safety.
Roller shutter doors are new, technologically advanced industrial doors designed to better separate different working areas, characterised by a different acoustic and thermal intensity or intended for different uses. These doors are extremely versatile and are:
– Classic, Komby and Eolo models. These industrial doors are extremely easy to install and ensure safety, noise abatement, fast opening operations and durability with a small footprint.
Shutter doors are the ideal solution for:
– all those sectors requiring the partition of different working environments, for which Classic and Komby models were designed (the latter is also available for civil use, such as garages doors)
- Excellent quality, reliability and safety, as stated by our patents and certificates
- Great versatility, flexibility and structural strength
- CSI certificates
- Reduced overall dimensions, thanks to the curved profile of our roll-up doors
- Small footprint
- Noiseless opening and closing system
- High thermal conductivity
- Wind resistance
- Designed to solve different industrial logistics problems
- No ceiling anchor, unlike traditional sectional doors
- Simple design
- No extraordinary maintenance required, just the ordinary maintenance required by the rules in force
- Easy to install
- Easy and fast handling operations (means, materials and people)
- High-quality packaging with the use of polystyrene boxes
- Compliance with technical standards provided by law
- Self-repairing doors
- Industrial products that guarantee the same quality craftsmanship of Made in Italy
- Product branding on request