Informative referred to article no. 13 of European Regulation 679/2016 e consent
In accordance with article no. 13 of European Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (below GDPR), in connection with personal data in possession of BMP Europe s.r.l. and received from you, we communicate the following :
Personal Data controller and responsible
The data controller is Mrs MARA CASETTA
Purpose of Data processing
Sensible data will be processed :
✓ Without your consent for the following purpose, notwithstanding the article no. of GDPR:
– conclude contracts;
– fulfil contractual and tax obligations resulting from relationship;
– fulfil legal and regulatory obligations or Authority order;
– exercise the rights of Controller as an example and not limited the right of defence in legal processing.
✓ Only after specific and separate consent (art. 7 GDPR):
– send e-mails, mails and/or sms and/or telephone contact, newsletter, marketing communication or offered services by Controller;
– do market research
Personal data can be stored in paper files and electronic form ( portable devices also ) with treatment methods strictly necessary to the above purposes.
Method of processing
The processing of your Personal Data is realized following the operations indicated into the article 4 no. 2 ) GDPR and specifically : collection, registration, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, screening, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. The personal data are processed with paper and electronic and/or automatic treatment .
The Controller will process personal data for the necessary time to fulfil the above purposes and anyway not more than 10 years since the termination of partnership for the Purpose of Service and not more than 2 years for the data collection for Marketing Purpose .
Communication of data
Your personal data will be communicated to :
- staff and partners of Controller ;
- subjects that process the data executing specific legal requirements;
- third companies or other subjects that carry on outsourcing activities on behalf of Controller;
- Legal or Administrative authorities for fulfilment of laws obligations .
Profiling and dissemination of Data
Your personal data are not subjected to dissemination or other decisional process completely computerized , included profiling .
Rights of the data subject
The recognized rights by GDPR are :
- Ask to Personal Data and Information Controller : the adjustment of wrong data or the addition of incomplete data; the cancellation of Personal Data ( when one the above conditions indicated in the article no. 17, paragraph 1 GDPR and respecting the exceptions of the paragraph 3 of the same article ); the restriction of Personal Data processing (under one of assumptions indicated in article no. 18, paragraph 1 GDPR);
- Ask and obtain from Controller the Personal Data in structured format readable by automatic devices ,also in order to communicate these data to other controllers ( right to data portability) assuming that the processing legal basis are contract or consent and it is carried out by automated means ;
- Object to the processing of personal data at any time, in particular situation relating to them;
- At any time ,withdraw consent limited to the hypothesis of processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerning common personal data ( for example date and birth place or place of residence ) or particular categories of data ( for example data concerning racial origin, religious beliefs, state of health or sexual life). The processing based on consent and given before withdrawal maintains the legality ;
- Lodge a complaint to supervisory authority (Competition authority for the protection of personal data – garanteprivacy.it).
These rights can be exercised sending e-mail to the address .